BOOK A ROOM
Check In:
Check Out:

   It is located on the north side of Cathedral Square of the Moscow Kremlinin Russia, where a narrow alley separates the north from the Patriarch's Palace with the Twelve Apostles Church. In its present form it was constructed between 1475–79 at the behest of the Moscow Grand Duke Ivan III by the Italian architectAristotele Fioravanti.  It is the burial place for most of the Moscow Metropolitansand Patriarchs of the Russian Orthodox Church.