The Bentley Hotel is situated in a historical 200 year-old building that has been completely renovated and restored in 2008. Staying at the Bentley Hotel is like touching a story of Napoleonic times. Built in the 1750’s and after being almost destroyed during the tragic fire in Moscow in 1812, the building was ordered to be rebuilt according to the “Urban Project” approved by Empress Catherine II at the end of the 18th century. After the Revolution in 1917, the building was used as a hotel for government officials. In later Soviet times, the building housed a famous gourmet shop and was the headquarters of the local area “housing office”. With the renovation and opening of Bentley Hotel, the historical heritage of this building continues as a place of hospitality.